Part Time: 20-30 Hours
Pay Range: $15-17/Hour Starting
Join the Dawson Gap Naturals Team!
Dawson Gap has been serving the sustainable farming community with premium Non-GMO livestock feeds since 2011. Over those years we have grown into a large manufacturer and distributor, now serving the nation with our own leading brand of Premium Non-GMO livestock feed. We are now looking to expand our workforce and bring on board more personnel to help us build our brand. Dawson Gap Naturals works to promote healthy and vibrant life in our land, families, communities, and desires to see local farms thrive. We are looking for talented individuals to support our company that is rapidly growing, rooted in traditional values and always developing innovative products to help farms succeed. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding opportunity, we invite you to review our open positions!
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
Dawson Gap Naturals--a fast growing Non-GMO feed supplier based in Hillsboro, VA--is seeking an Operations Manager. As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all the day to day operations of the company. You will do this by keeping in close communication with the CEO and CFO while creating, tracking and implementing procedures and policies. We value our workforce and offer on-the-job training in our specialized field, as well as room for growth as we continue to expand.
Education or experience preferred:
• 3-4 years of related managing experience OR 4-year degree in related field with at least 1 year experience
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• 21 years of age
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on
• New business development and process management
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Solid computer skills
• Knowledge of Large and Small farms or feed industry
• Ability to work independently, onsite or offsite
The physical demands of this role may require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Dawson Gap Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Office Manager, Business Development, Operations Manager, Farm Manager
Apply today by email!
Dawson Gap Farm Store Address:
14079 Mountain Road
Hillsboro VA, 20132